A. General terms and conditions for distance contracts with consumers and contractors
§ 1 General provisions
1. Pure Elements Naturkosmetik GbR, hereinafter referred to as the user, offers customers (consumers and entrepreneurs) a product from the Naturkosmetik range.
The contract is concluded by:
Pure Elements Naturkosmetik GbR
Owner: Thomas Epping, Werner Wilhelm
2. The following provisions shall apply to all contracts between the user and the customer which are concluded via the shop floor system of this user’s web shop. The date of conclusion of the contract shall be applicable. Conflicting terms of purchase of commercial customers require the explicit written acknowledgment on the part of the user. § 2 Details of the condition of the contract / technical steps to the conclusion of the contract
1. All offers of the user are permissive.
2. The presentation of the products in this webshop is not a legally binding offer but a non-binding online catalog of the user with the invitation to submit offers (“invitatio ad offerendum”).
3. A contract with the customer comes about as follows:
Select the products you want to order by clicking the “Add to Shopping Cart” button within the displayed article. This will put your selection into the shopping cart. Click on the “Go to checkout” button to proceed to the order process.
By clicking on the “Shopping Cart” button at the top of the page, you can also view the current contents of the virtual shopping basket and add more products to your shopping cart. You can change this selection at any time by sending your order, by changing the number of products, by clicking on the garbage can symbol to delete the selection or abort the order process.
By clicking the “Next” button, you will be taken to the next step in the shopping basket.
If you already have a customer account, please login with your email address and password, otherwise please register as a new customer.
The data requested in the following step (name, invoice address, delivery address, etc.) are collected, processed and used (privacy notice) in compliance with data protection regulations. No other use or transfer to third parties takes place. If you are already registered, you can now select the shipping method.
After completing your information, you will be taken to the next step.
There you can configure the desired delivery address accordingly.
Clicking the button to the desired option will take you to the next order step.
There you can choose the appropriate payment method.
Clicking the “Next” button will take you to the next order step.
You will receive an overview of your order: the selected products, the shipping and invoice address and your contact details. Check that all information is correct and read the General Terms and Conditions carefully.
You have the option to add individual items from the shopping cart using the refuse bin symbol. To remove and if necessary. To correct / change your information by clicking on the “Change …” button next to the relevant information and then correct your information accordingly.
You can only proceed with the order if you agree to the terms and conditions. This is done by setting a checkmark under “I accept the terms”. By clicking on the button “send paid order” you send your binding order to the user. Hereby, you place a legally binding order (offer) against the user.
The confirmation of the receipt of the order takes place together with the acceptance of the order immediately after the sending by an automated e-mail. This purchase confirmation has been concluded with this e-mail confirmation.
§ 3 Revocation right
If you are an entrepreneur in the sense of § 14 BGB, there is no right of revocation.
Consumers in the sense of § 13 BGB, i. Natural persons who conclude a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly not entitled to their commercial or independent professional activities, a right of revocation shall be granted subject to the following conditions:
Right of withdrawal
Consumers are any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or self-employed occupation.
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The period of revocation shall be 14 days from the date on which you or a third party named by you,